We're Here For You
We believe that your pets are highly valued members of your family and, as such, we treat your pets as we would treat our own.
This means that the service you receive is caring, personalised, and tailored to suit your individual needs.
We know that preventative medicine helps to keep your pets healthy, and this offers the best chance to keep them happy and part of your family life for many years to come.
To make this easy for you, we send reminders when preventative treatment milestones are reached for your pet, and we outline any treatment plans so that they are easy for you to manage at home. This takes the worry out of remembering what to do so that you can concentrate on life's other events.
Our Commitment to You
Like many other veterinary practices, Vogue Vets is a well equipped and modern veterinary hospital, with Highly Experienced Veterinarians and Qualified Veterinary Nurses. Whilst this is undoubtedly important to you, it is our other attributes that will make your visit to us stand out from the crowd. Here are just some of the reasons why we are different:
- Personalised Veterinary Advice to Suit Your Individual Needs
- Your Pet will be Treated as We Would Our Own
- Separate Cat & Dog Facilities to Make Your Pet's visit as Stress Free as Possible
- Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and "Pocket Pets" Welcome
- Convenient Location with Ample Parking
- Consistent Service with a Smile
- Plentiful Pet Food & Accessories
- Special Pensioner Days for Aged Pension Card Holders
'Where Pets Are Family